How to join
ADM members are companies interested in our networking and knowledge exchange activities. The membership allows companies to send any employee to an activity that might be relevant to them and that offers both them and their employee added value.
Who can join?
Any company that is interested in optimising its operations through ICT and has a philosophy of networking and knowledge exchange through the community.
- users of ICT services and products
- providers of ICT services and products
- other organisations with a keen interest in the ICT industry and the integration between business and ICT (such as umbrella organisations, universities, university colleges or government departments)
Profiles within the member companies:
- ICT administrators and managers
- business administrators and managers
- business and ICT consultants
- business and ICT lawyers
- HR managers
- marketing managers
- sales managers
Members are offered a noncommercial environment in which to:
- network with other ICT people (with a mix of administrators, users and suppliers)
- exchange knowledge and information
- contribute to joint projects of member companies or the ICT community
All members are offered:
- free participation in ADM’s standard activities: info sessions, discussion groups, working groups and foyers
- participation in special activities, such as workshops and trips, at a reduced fee – these would otherwise involve substantial extra costs
- free access to the extranet of the ADM website (containing presentations, reports of meetings and working groups, best practices, white papers)
- information exchange with over 1,000 other business and IT professionals
Membership fee per year
- ICT users : 825 € (excl. VAT) annually
ICT suppliers, consultants, lawyers
1-50 employees : 875 € (excl. VAT) annually
51 - 100 employees: 1275 € (excl. VAT) annually
> 100 employees: 2150 € (excl. VAT) annually
How to apply
Applications can be submitted via the application form on this site. Your registration as an ADM member is only complete, however, after reconfirmation by email. In some circumstances this may take a couple of days, pending the decision of the Board.
Partners are ADM members that support the organisation at several levels. They offer a bigger commitment to the organisation and offer more to the community. They support the organisation, not only at the financial level, but also when it comes to bringing in knowledge. Most programme managers are people from the partners’ organisations. They also have a representative on the ADM Board.
Who becomes an ADM partner?
Members who wish to have more responsibilities and would like to contribute more within the organization. Companies that want to be a driving force within the organization.
- 6350 € (excl. VAT) annually
Companies can become an ADM partner:
- if invited by a member of the Board
- by a motivated application to the ADM Manager
Applications will be submitted to the ADM Board, which has the final decision in accepting new partners.