Visit Microsoft Innovation Center
Language: Dutch, Everybody speaks his/her own language.
- Innovation track
- Past event
Knowledge sharing, collaboration and cross-fertilisation are key success factors in innovation. That’s why major players such as HP, Cisco, Microsoft and many others set up innovation centers where (smaller) companies, governments and academics can work together on new products.
This is what you can expect from this visit:
- information about how the EBC actually operates and the way in which companies/institutions are helped to work on innovation
- an explanation of the specific issues that are currently “hot”
- a tour + small demos if possible
For practical reasons the number of participants for this visit is limited. So we can only allow one person per company. Your registration through the website is only definite once you have received a formal confirmation of participation from us.
About the Microsoft Executive Briefing Center
At the Executive Briefing Center (EBC), Microsoft and its European partners showcase innovative technology solutions that enable governments and the education community in Europe to create richer and more effective information technology infrastructures and services to the benefit of businesses, educators and citizens.
The Microsoft Executive Briefing Center for European Innovation includes three competence centers:
- Center of Excellence for Public Services and eGovernment Solutions which demonstrates strategies and solutions and shares best practices to help governments develop strong, sustainable information technology infrastructures that deliver ease of use, value through innovative technology and a clear roadmap for future.
- School Technology Innovation Center which provides a hands-on demonstration and learning laboratory for educators where innovative teaching practices can be shared and where information, training and equipment is provided to enhance the use of information and communications technologies in classrooms and curricula.
- Cloud and Interoperability Center which demonstrates strategies and solutions and shares best practices to help governments understand the concept of Cloud Services and Interoperability and implement cloud services solutions. The Center also provides a platform for discussion on key policy issues related to both Cloud computing and interoperability.
Get detailed directions to the EBC Brussels
Please note registrations are now closed due to an overwhelming number of registrations.