Conversation Manager – Social Media Manager – Community Manager. What’s in a name ?
- Social Media track
- Past event
The world of marketing and business is changing rapidly with the rise of social media. Companies are using these media to attract customer attention, create a following and provoke reactions. But to do this successfully you need to know which media to use, how to interact with customers, how to monitor the company’s reputation, etc. And this leads to a demand for people who know how to create online buzz, lift social media to a strategic level, train their people, etc.
Companies are unsure about the kind of skills required to carry out these different tasks and many new job titles have been created: from social media manager through conversation manager to community manager. Some have even more exotic names.
- But what do these people actually do?
- What skills do they bring to the table?
- And more importantly, what type of person/role/function does your company need?
During this session, social media professionals will explain what they do on a daily basis and answer your questions about their specific roles and profiles
- Philippe Borremans – Social Media Manager Van Marcke
- Steven Degelaen – Online Conversation Manager Telenet
- Lieve Walravens - Community Manager Danone
17.30 Registration & welcome drink
19.30 Panel discussion
20.00 Networking drink